According to one study, an average person is exposed to six to ten thousand ads every single day. This speaks a lot about the significance of advertisements to grow your business.
But, with so many ads posted on social media channels, users are losing attraction to standard ads. This loss of customer interest in ads is prompting marketers to seek different marketing strategies and platforms to promote their businesses.
If you are also struggling to keep customers’ attention while advertising, stop worrying.
We are going to share with you Top 5 Creative advertising ideas to use in 2021.
1. Social media
In recent years, social media has become a powerful marketing tool for businesses of all sizes to expand their reach. Social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest provide you an opportunity to communicate directly with your prospects and customers.
Your competitors are already using these platforms to interact directly with your prospective customers. If you are not using social media as a marketing tool, you are missing out!
Effective social media marketing strategy can bring remarkable success to your business by driving traffic and generating leads and sales.
Listed below are 5 tips for effective social media marketing to promote your business:
- Choose the Right Platforms: With so many social media platforms available, it is crucial that you choose the right platform to share your content. Determine the social media channels keeping in consideration your business as well as customers.
- Encourage Engagement: To get the most out of your social media campaign, encourage engagement and interaction. Post content that interests your target audience.
- Don’t Over-Promote: Don’t use social media like a traditional advertising platform. Avoid promoting your business blatantly in every post. Instead, create posts that people want to see.
- Address problems tactfully: On social media, you get both positive and negative feedback publically. In case of a problem, engage with the user promptly, apologize publically and offer to solve the issue via direct messaging.
- Provide Value: Probably the most important thing is to provide value to your followers, both through your services as well as your posts. Create quality content that attracts the right customers to your page and ultimately to the business.
2. Banner ads
A banner ad refers to advertising businesses using rectangular images embedded on web pages at the top, bottom or side of the page.
Banner ads are generally displayed on a web page right in front of the readers’ eyesight, and thus can’t be ignored by prospective clients and customers. Modern targeting techniques also allow you to run these ads in front of people who are interested in similar products or services.
These ads are directly linked to the advertiser’s website or page where the users can get more information about the business. The effective banner ad clearly describes what it is promoting to the internet users.
Here are 3 tips to create more clickable banner ads:
- Use right size of banner: Use the most effective, standard size of banner depending upon your banner type. According to Google Adsense, some of the successful banner types and their sizes are: Leaderboard (728×90px), Half Page (300×600px), Medium Rectangle (300×250px) and Large Rectangle (336×280px).
- Choose ad space correctly: Select a space on the website where your ad is right in front of the readers’ eyesight. The ideal space is somewhere above the fold, near the main content of the web page.
- Keep it simple: Keep the banner content and visuals simple and clear. The banner ad should clearly communicate what the brand is selling. It should also be compelling enough to make the viewers click on the ad to get more information.
3. 3D & AR ads
The advent of 3D and Augmented Reality (AR) advertisements took digital marketing to a whole new stage. They offer immersive and first-hand experience to the customers and are thus overtaking traditional advertising quite quickly.
Large enterprises, as well as small businesses, are using 3D advertisements, Augmented Reality technology to boost website traffic and conversions through enhanced interaction and engagement with customers.
A 3D image is actually a three-dimensional model that users can virtually touch and move. In some cases, the users can even customize 3D models. It allows marketers to interact with potential customers in real-time. The best thing about 3D and AR ads is that they can be both an activity as well as an advertisement simultaneously.
Here are 4 reasons why you should use 3D & AR Advertising:
- Increased Engagement: 3D & AR visualization increases client engagement as it gives a demonstration of a product through 3D model. This allows customers to make more informed decisions about purchases.
- Increased Website Traffic: 3D models attract more customers and help them make smarter buying decisions, thus increasing website traffic.
- Increased Conversion Rates: Customers who are happy by their shopping experience are expected to visit the website again to make more purchases. This ultimately increases your website’s click-through rate as well as conversion rate.
- Easy to Implement: With advanced technologies in practice, 3D & AR advertising works for almost all computers, browsers, smartphones and ad servers, making it easy to implement
4. Youtube advertising
Businesses often overlook YouTube marketing, considering it as an online video platform only. YouTube offers several marketing opportunities to its users.
With over two billion logged-in monthly users globally, YouTube can prove to be one of the best social media marketing platforms for you. Your success rate is even higher if your target audience is using YouTube but your competitors are not using it.
It will help you increase your reach and improve brand awareness through video marketing. With a successful YouTube Marketing Strategy, you can enhance client engagement, increase website traffic and generate more leads.
Here are 3 tips for effective YouTube marketing:
- Use keywords and CTAs: Always include relevant keywords in your video description and video tags. Also, don’t forget to include a strong Call to Action (CTA) at the end of your video.
- Focus on quality not views: When creating YouTube Video content, focus on quality and relevance and not on just attracting viewers. Create engaging videos that your customers would like to watch.
- Set your channel’s tone and style: Before you even start creating videos for your channel, determine tone and style of your channel and try to stay consistent throughout your content.
3. Tiktok Advertising
TikTok also offers another great marketing platform to advertise your business. Being a relatively new social media channel, TikTok offers relatively less competition to marketers.
There have been rumors about compromised data privacy in the app. However, its popularity is increasing on daily basis. The app has around 100 million monthly active users in the US alone.
Below we’ll explore how and why you should use TikTok as a marketing channel to take your business to the next level.
This low business competition channel gives you an opportunity to reach a wider user base at a relatively low cost.
Here are 5 tips for effective TikTok marketing:
- Start by creating TikTok marketing videos
- Use right hashtags for TikTok SEO
- Partner with other creators through TikTok marketing campaigns
- Market your business through TikTok ads
- Use TikTok influencer marketing to generate sales or brand awareness
Use these marketing tools and techniques to increase brand awareness and generate organic traffic for your website. If you need help with any of these tools, contact Icon Advertising today and our marketing experts will help you.