Regardless of your business industry or niche, there is no denying to fact that marketing your business online effectively is an uphill task. You have to be really creative to stay relevant in this era of digital marketing. If you are also struggling to grab user attention online, then stop worrying.
Here are 3 creative ways to draw your customer’s attention in 2022 through effective digital marketing and retain it:
1. Rank your website organically at the top
Your brand awareness is directly related to the search engine visibility of your business website. The higher your website ranks on Google and other search engines, the more positive awareness your brand generates, increasing the chances of it getting noticed by potential customers.
While you can always capture client attention by investing in paid ads on Google, it is recommended to rank your website organically to the top of search engines. This is because when someone finds your business through organic search on Google, they believe more in its authenticity and reputation than finding a paid ad at the top of the page.
Tips for on-page SEO optimization
- Optimize all URLs, page titles and meta descriptions of your brand for right keywords.
- Focus on how fast your website loads by minimizing redirects.
- Optimize your content by using right keywords and relevant internal links.
2. Host Social Media Giveaways
Another great way to get your brand noticed for a good reason is to grab customers’ attention by giving them some incentive, such as hosting social media giveaways. There are several social media competitions that you can conduct for giveaways. Here are some social media contest ideas to promote brand awareness in 2022:
- Share a Photo Contest
- Submit a Video Contest
- Refer a Friend to Win
- Write a Caption Contest
- Comment to Win Contest
You can also promote your brand by incorporating more user-generated content, such as:
- Product reviews
- Brand endorsements
- Influencers’ Shoutouts
- Customer success stories, and
- Testimonials of happy customers
When you promote content coming straight from happy customers, it goes a long way and plays a key role in promoting brand awareness and building credibility on the internet. In fact, more than 75% consumers making online purchases trust Google reviews and client testimonials just like they trust recommendations from friends and family.
Tips to follow when hosting giveaway contests
- Offer a relevant prize, from your own bucket of products rather than offering third-party prizes such as smartphones
- Chalk out contest rules, clearly mentioning start and end date of the contest
- Make participants to share your giveaway contests by offering incentives such as earn extra entries by sharing contest on social media
- Don’t forget to add a branded hashtag in your contest content
4. Make use of Video Content Marketing
Video content is being used for digital marketing like never before. Did you know that YouTube is the second largest search engine after Google. People from around the globe, irrespective of demography, go to YouTube to search for practically anything and everything — from cooking recipes to how-tos, to product demos and reviews.
Studies have found that videos drive more than 80% of all consumer internet traffic. Thus, videos make a powerful marketing tool for businesses of all sizes and niche. In fact, 92% digital marketing experts have agreed that video is a key element of any successful marketing strategy and has a very good ROI.
Some heartening facts about video marketing
- 70% of businesses endorse videos for promoting brand awareness.
- 51% of businesses agreed that using video helps increase website traffic.
- Businesses can generate as much as 66% more qualified leads by making use of videos.
- 88% of businesses using video marketing report a positive ROI.
Tips to get the most out of video marketing
When we talk about video marketing, this does not mean create a YouTube channel for your business and start posting product videos on it. Here some useful tips for effective video marketing in 2022:
- Create useful yet relevant how-to tutorial videos related to your business
- Share on your website and social media platforms video testimonials of happy customers.
- Share behind the scenes (BTS) videos of your business, e.g. an office tour or a visit of the manufacturing unit.
- You can also post DIY explainer videos or interviews of industry experts.
Simply put, by using these tips mentioned above your business will not only get more attention, but the followers you attract will most likely engage as well as convert. If you are seeking services of a good marketing agency in Dubai to draft an effective marketing strategy for your growing business, contact Icon Advertising today.